The Ajooni Storage Systems site contains information regarding products, services and promotional programs offered by Ajooni Storage Systems.
All information included in this site is for information purposes only. This site shall not be used or relied upon by you as a substitute for information that is available to you from an authorised Ajooni's distributor and dealer. The information in this site is not legally binding and does not constitute an offer to sell.
While Ajooni Group makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Ajooni Storage Systems does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of any information contained in this site. This site and all information and materials contained herein, is provided to you on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind either express or implied.
Ajooni Group reserves the right, however, to make changes at any time, without notice, to models, equipment, specifications and availability.
Storage and use of Personal Information
We may keep and use personal information we collect from you through this Website to provide you with access to this Website. In addition, we may keep and use your personal information:
- to respond to your requests
- to personalise your access to our Website, for example, by telling you about new features that may be of interest to you
- to develop records for our internal business use, including records of your personal information
- to contact you with information that might be of interest to you, including information about products and services of ours and of others
- for analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve programs, products, services and content
- to remove your personal identifiers (your name, e-mail address, Phone number, etc). In this case, you would no longer be identified as a single unique individual. Once we have de-identified information, it is non-personal information and we may treat it like other non-personal information.
- to protect our rights or property
- to protect someone's health, safety or welfare and/or
- to comply with any law or regulation, court order or other legal process.
Sharing your Personal Information
In the ordinary course of business, if you grant us permission, we will share some personal information with companies that we hire to perform services or functions on our behalf. For example, we may use different vendors or suppliers to ship you products that you order on our Website. In these cases, we provide the vendor with information to process your order such as your name and mailing address. In all cases in which we share your personal information with a third party, we will not authorise them to keep, disclose or use your information with others except for the purpose of providing the services we asked them to provide.
We will not sell, exchange or publish your personal information, except in conjunction with a corporate sale, merger, dissolution, or acquisition. You have at all times the right to access to, rectification of and objection to the use of the personal data.
We may be legally compelled to release your personal information in response to a court order, search warrant, law or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting Website visitors who violate our rules or engage in behaviour, which is harmful to other visitors (or illegal).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we feel that the disclosure is necessary to:
- protect our rights or property
- protect someone's health, safety or welfare and/or
- comply with any law or regulation, court order or other legal process
Privacy on other Linked Websites
Update of Policy
Ajooni Storage Systems reserves the right to update this policy at any time as business needs require, and you are hereby invited to visit this page to check the policy each time you visit the site.